Tuesday 20 November 2012

beauty advent calendar


 Is it bad that I am considering buying 2 beauty advent calendars? They are still somewhat of novelty to me since I heard about them all of 20 minutes ago. The one I am most tempted by is the You Magazine collaboration with Lastest in Beauty, it's £59.95 for 24 different quite high end, good size miniature products (including a L'Occitaine hand cream, Benefit mascara and Nicky Clarke hair 'calmer') which are supposed to retail at over £210. I cannot even describe how badly I want this but I am struggling to justify spending the money all in one go on myself.

Leave me a comment telling me if you think it's a good investment, or if you have bought it already are you finding it hard not to open it all right now?

x♥x

3 comments:

  1. The thing about advent calendars is deferred gratification ... you have to wait to open the next one. Could you buy this and not open all 24 all at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hardly describe one as a good investment, never mind two !!

    Pips - sorry about the ID - its for Seb's blog in NZ. Seb's Dad AKA Pippa's Dad !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll be glad to hear I didn't buy them, have a great time :)

      Delete