Thursday 22 November 2012

sample review : maxfactor facefinity 3 in 1 foundation


Another of the samples that I got free was a 2ml sachet of Maxfactor Facefinity 3 in 1 all day flawless foundation, the shade I got was Natural 50. I found this foundation to be a really high coverage product, it's a primer-foundation-concealer combo and it went on really smoothly. I personally prefer a lighter product, and I found this one to be heavy. I thought this product lasted well all day and did what it said on the packet, however I'm not tempted to buy it since it is not what I look for in a foundation. The product also contains SPF 20 so a big thumbs up for protection from the sun. The full size is 30ml and costs £11.99 in Boots, my housemate loves this foundation and will definately be buying one, but as I said before I don't think this one is for me.
 
Leave a comment if you have this foundation and tell me what you think of it :)
 

x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment