Monday 19 November 2012

sample review : elie saab le parfum


 

The next product from my samples collection that I am going to review is the Elie Saab Le Parfum eau de toilette. This sample came in the form of a packet with the perfume on a small piece of material inside.



I quite like the fragrance, it is floral and definately very feminine, I feel that it is not a perfume I personally would wear as I tend to prefer fresher scents. I also think that the perfumes I tend to favour are quite 'young' and this one seems a bit too 'old' for me. On the Elie Saab website the eau de toilette is described as having notes of mandarin blossom, gardenia, orange blossom and honey rose.
 
The 30ml spray bottle has a RRP of £33 and the 50ml spray bottle has a RRP of £47.50.
 
As always leave a comment if you own this perfume or have tested it out and tell me what you think :)

x♥x





No comments:

Post a Comment