Monday 19 November 2012

freebies

So for the past couple of days I have had a bit lot of a freebie frenzy, I bought a couple of magazines and went for a look around Selfridges and I got a few samples. I thought I would write a bit about the things I got and do a sort of mini review on them. I would just like to say, I didn't buy these magazines in order to get free stuff, the samples were a happy coincidence.
 
To start with I bought Company magazine (December 2012) which has a special price of £1.25, where I revieved a body moisturiser.
 
Aveeno Moisturising Lotion
The moisturiser came in a 10ml sachet from Aveeno Active Naturals. Designed for 'extra dry, irritable and sensitive skin' it contains shea butter, is supposed to moisturise the skin for 24 hours and be fast absorbing.
The foundation came in 6 teeny tiny sachets in 6 different shades from Rimmel London. It's their Match Perfection foundation with SPF 18, there are 11 shades to choose from and the samples are 6 from across the range to allow you to find the perfect match for you.
 
 I also popped over to Selfridges to have a bit of a mosey around the beauty counters. I got a couple of samples from Origins, their GinZing eye cream and No Puffery eye mask,both designed to reduce puffiness and dark circles in the general eye area.

No Puffery

GinZing






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The other magazine I bought was the December 2012 issue of Glamour (£2). This one came with a free gift of a full size (10ml) Nails Inc. nail varnish, I got the navy blue 'Motcomb Street' but there were 3 other colours to choose from. Within the actual magazine were a few samples, Maxfactor Face Finity 3 in 1 foundation in shade 'Natural 50' (2ml) and a Nivea Express Hydration Primer (1.5ml). I also found a perfume sample in there, Elie Saab's 'Le Parfum'.


nails inc. Motcomb Street



 


Maxfactor Face Finity
Elie Saab Le Parfum
Nivea Express Hydration Primer
 










Leave me a comment if you have any of these products or got the same samples in the magazines. I'm off to give these a go, I will post updates on my thoughts when I have some :)
 


x♥x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment